11.25.2007

Paul Van Dyk at Koolhaus


Last evening, I went to see PVD... it was a a great show, but felt that the price of the ticket really wasn't worth it. Don't get me wrong, I love Paul ~ but I'd rather pay $40/50 (euros) to see him in Berlin (or any other European country because they know how to party - they are there to dance and appreciate the musik, whereas, the idiots I was surrounded by at Koolhaus spent more time taking pictures and gawking at him. It was difficult to dance when you have people constantly walking in front of you to take a picture - and then there were the drunks. G~d, I can't stand people who can't handle their alcohol and insist on trying to have a conversation or get into fights or just can't stand straight - I spent more time avoiding people who were bumping into me, or just trying to walk through the crowd. I was checking out his website and notice that he will be in Berlin on December 15... oh I wish I could be there. I wonder what Andreas is up to?

No comments: