11.12.2007

My First In-car Driving Lesson

I finally had my first in-car lesson. Oh my g~d, I can't believe I was driving down the road, went through the lights, at which point I started to panic because I thought, oh g~d, please don't let me crash. It was amazing! I'm laughing to myself as I go over that whole lesson - I was like, oh wait there's someone walking down the street, oh there's a car on that side of the road - meanwhile both were far enough away :-) My instructor said that my ideal driving conditions would be a road to myself, since I am not confident with other people, cars on the road. Ha, isn't that the truth. Anyhow, over time, I am sure it will get better.

My next lesson is next Saturday, and I get to practice turning... now I really wish I had someone to practice with.

No comments: