7.21.2005


Silas (aka 'silly ass')
Here is my dog Silas doing what he does best - nosing around at everything and anything. I got Silas as an early xmas gift to myself last December 2004, from a breeder in Norland, Ontario. He is a purebred Pug, however, he seems to have long legs compared to other pugs I've seen. Not that it matters because he is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I've decided that right now I do not have time for a relationship, so natürlich, ich entschied einen Hund zu kaufen. Ja, ich muss auf Deutsch zu schreiben üben. But of course, I am using Babels' online translator along with a dictionary (PONS) and relying on my memory of one & 1/2 semesters of German language from Goethe Institute on King St. in Toronto. I had met a german guy from Berlin, a friendship. After two years, of using AIM, letters, postcards, and of course, emails, I finally got the nerve to travel by myself to Europe, with a special stop in Berlin to visit this guy. It was great. Any fears I had disappeared within minutes. Andreas is quite the character. I have learned many things by him. oh Berlin, I miss you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right on!