7.20.2005


Fashion Designers and their Products
Its happening again. After years of not being so conscious of 'designer labels, style, and brand names' I am trapped again in this world. The people around me are obsessed with labels. I can't understand why. I grew up with Chanel, Gucci, and Louis - and after a couple of saves by daddy in the credit card department, I vowed to stay away and not be caught up with it. I am glad that I don't need to wear a certain item to feel I am worth something. I buy for quality.

I've had my Louis' and Gucci's sitting in my closets for 10 years, occasionally taking them out for air once in awhile. Now, I have the wannabes carrying the fakes or 'vintage' - fakes - walking everywhere.. I was even shocked to see how they sell them outside or near areas where the real thing is sold.. (in Venizia, Napoli, and Sorrento...)

No comments: