7.29.2005

Happy Birthday

Yesterday, I celebrated my 29th birthday (again). I wanted to have the day off, but as I am a slave to my job, I really didn't have a choice in the matter. I did, however, leave early, so it wasn't all bad. Birthday's suck. I got a call from my bro et al. and found out they are heading down to Virginia Beach on Saturday. I wish I had a car, I'd love to just take off out of the city for a little R&R. I think this is why I haven't went on vacation yet. I don't want to be stuck in this city, waste my days doing nothing but looking at this stinking city and these ugly faces. I am saving to go to Berlin over the Xmas, however, I may just go to experience Xmas markets that lead up to Christmas in December. A planned vacation from late November to 3rd week in December would be good. Oh, I don't know, maybe I should go to Spain or Bermuda over Christmas? I want to go somewhere hot! I'd love to go to Austria or Switzerland for a few days, and end up in Paris. Yes, I know, its not hot, but that would be fabuleux! Mach nicht, ich weiss nicht. Decisions, I hate having to make them, but I'd rather have a choice than no choice at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.