3.20.2008

online dating

So I have taken that step into the online dating world. I made a half-a**ed attempt a few years ago and again last year. What I have noticed is that it is very hard to 'trust' anyone these days. It will be almost 10 years since I first started communicating with dear Andreas, and we are still friends. There were a few years in between when I really felt I loved him and wanted to be with him. I had went so far as to research everything I needed to know about marrying him. When it came to it - we both realised too much time had passed, my job had become more stressful and I was not a happy camper all the time. I hadn't felt so much in love since I was with MA. My love is deep, enduring, and I really want to be in it for life. I've seen so many people get married, divorce, date, break up - and I just don't want to go through that. So now fast forward to these past few weeks, I've been out to a few of the bars, met some really nice guys, but no one I'd want to date. People say I am attractive, I'm fun to be around, I have a way of looking at the positive side of things, and I make them laugh. So where are all the guys at? (no need to comment here). I just have so much happening right now that perhaps it isn't the right time, but if not now, when?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!