3.23.2008

My Final Assignment

I can't believe how difficult it is to express my thoughts in writing. I figured this would be the easiest to do, after all, I've only been journaling since I was 12. Knowing that these last 5 journals will account for a major part of my grade in this course, is stressful enough. I am supposed to check into Niagara Falls tomorrow evening, but before that I have to go visiting. I think I am going to take a pass on all of it. I need to have this in by midnight tomorrow. I don't think I could bb it as an attachment either. So, its midnight now, I'm listening to Kitaro and only have one journal completed. I am not even satisfied by that one. I have been putting this off for weeks. I should just write what I feel, and if I can't make sense of it, oh well, I guess I don't really understand the course, right?

No comments: