11.05.2010

Vacation's Over but I want another one!

It's been a few months since my vacation came to an end - I returned home via my Air Canada Executive Class flight - and all I have to show for this flight is a cheap little satchel with socks, eye patch, and lip balm stuff. Well the one I received travelling to Europe was much nicer then the one received returning home. My trip was partly work and pleasure. I am in the middle of trying to start my own business and needed to make some contacts for a report I am writing on travel and tourism in Germany (with respect to Aboriginal tourism and coming to Canada). It was just some initial research about future prospects for an Aboriginal art/tourist business and their ability to attract German visitors.  I am back at work and have made a few inquiries about getting some work, but it doesn't look good (from one source). There is already a consultant working with the company, and quite honestly I don't think they would give up any work to me. I know they won't.

Anyhow, so as November rolls out, I am starting to think about my xmas vacation and my trip to New York (and New Jersey - outlet malls!!!). I always travel with the dogs and they are both looking forward (I think) to this trip.

I am considering starting a new blog... I need to start writing about what I want other people to read and learn from... this will always be my personal thoughts, but I need to start writing more professionally and about relevant topics.

ciao,

Jennifer

No comments: