11.06.2010

Paris 2010

So I've already mentioned what I had planned to do... yes, I did visit Jim...

Its been my fifth visit, and I think my 2nd visit offered the best photo, but its always an experience of awe when I visit this cemetery.

Paris has become such a dirty and unwelcoming place. As I mentioned, I've been five times already and this time, I didn't visit all the usual tourist traps (Champs Elysée, Louvre) and stuck to the 5e and 6e districts. I'm probably one of those people that are not accustomed to change. I love the French, and I don't like to see it mixed up with other cultures. Sorry, there, I said it. When I visit a country I don't want to see other cultures mixed in. I will get used to it, but I'm starting to see what other Europeans are expressing and where they are coming from. I believe they have the right to go where they want, but they should adapt not change the existing way of doing things. This was a recurring theme where ever I went in Europe and I have decided that I don't want to visit for some time.

No comments: