1.22.2008

oh my g~d - what is going on????

holy geez, I get home, turn the telly on and catch a brief bit about Health Ledger found dead in his Soho apartment. Then I had to watch that video with Tom Cruise and the Scientologists. I don't know what to think - he doesn't seem the same. I checked out a few more websites via links from the gawker.com site that was hosting the video. After spending a lot of time on propaganda vehicles such as myspace, I think I won't be swayed in my opinion. While I don't think they are some fanatical cult, they practise common sense, mind over matter mentality - and what is wrong with that? Yes, they need money to operate, who doesn't? Look at the church (catholic) - all those churches sit on land right? Who owns the land? That's right, the church. anyhow, silas is begging, I need to go and feed him. Later.

No comments: