1.07.2008

i do not like vista

Finally, I received my laptop (purchased through Dell) and I am not too pleased with Vista. I should have requested the XP set up. I can't find anything - I had this annoying pop up every time I opened a programme, and I thinking, for the love of g~d, please stop already. Right now, just importing all my music for itunes. I am pleased with this one. I am probably going to sell my old laptop, which is much faster than the desktop (purchased in March 2007). Either way, this baby is going to be my main one. I was sick today and what a day it was. The weather was incredibly warm out (10c) but it was grey and depressing. Watched a programme on eating disorders and made me think how about all the years I've obsessed over my weight. I feel awful so now I have to get back into shape.

No comments: