7.31.2006

oh my g-d!!! myspace is driving me crazy

I can't believe that I allow this crap to consume every free moment I have. Its ridiculous really! I have only a handful of friends that I communicate with and I am thinking that I might just post my email on the site- because I can't believe that all the bullshit about power outages and databases are the problem. I know there is something else here. I understand NewsCorp purchased this last year, and only in the last part of 2005 did the media start running stories on the success of this social networking community. If this was purchased by such a media mogul, why all the unprofessional and crappy work? Who the hell is working on this - I wouldn't be surprised if they have kids working in basements out in the deep jungles of India or the Siberian wilderness - re-creating this stuff, it doesn't add up. Its quite possible. With MSN and Yahoo and AOL - and Google - all having servers (i think) in the same area, why were they not affected? No, there is much more here, and I am convinced its relocating its shit outside the USA, to be more cost-effective.

No comments: