10.01.2005

the adventures of silas


silas goes to doggy daycare - okay, so he had the unfortunate experience of going under the knife whilst I walk to streets of Manhattan (along with two co-workers) for one incredibly short trip (not to mention hellish day with one of the most boring person I have ever met) of two days?! don't ask, I am still dealing with the disappointment of going with the two aquaintences, a lesson I have learned and a mistake not to be made again. So poor Silas, I don't know who faired better, me or him. He actually started daycare two weeks later. I thought it would be a good idea for him since he spent quite a bit of time alone. All day I kept wondering what is he up to? I wonder if he's being nice to the woman (helen). By the end of the day, I rushed out of work to quickly pick him up.. I walked into the storefront, looked over the counter (think of those old western movies - banks, with the bars in front, that's what this place looked like. I gazed past the wooden bars, to see silas barking and standing on his hind legs with the other dogs, who were much bigger than him! It was hilarious, and I don't think he recognised me at first. Not until he came out from behind. that night, he slept for the rest of the night, no problems whatsoever. this was brilliant, I should have done this sooner. he goes for a couple of days a week (when i think I can afford the five days, i may do this).
pictured above, here he is with his halloween hat, already for the end of the month...

No comments: