3.13.2005

One year later...

Wow, its been a full year and nothing new has happened. Well, the addition of my little pug Silas. He's 5 months now and is quite a handful, but well worth it.

Now, it will be just a little difficult to get about - F. has a car now. It's been handy for going back and forth to work. Now, I will or may have to get used to going by public transit to work.

I want to go to Paris this summer, maybe meet up Andreas and go back to Berlin for a little while. I am trying to save so that I may take extra time off and spend a month over there. I figure if I can save two enough for two months, I should be okay. I was thinking of going to Asia, but in the summer I am sure it must be bloody hot or rainy (more so later in the fall). Either way, I would think around this time might be better.

Funny, how this time of the year, everyone is off to some other place in the world, so why is it that this has got to be the worst place to be during Jan - March? Näturlich, ich habe nicht 'luck'. Well, ich muss jetzt gehen.

Ciao!

No comments: