6.29.2020

New year - new pugs

After losing Cosette, I was dreading the idea of losing Silas and having an empty home. I did search online for pug puppies and found a breeder down in SW Ontario. I went for a visit and found a black baby pug. After I left, I decided that I wanted a fawn one as well - and chose one that was from the same litter - two sisters. Once I got them home on November 4, 2019, the household and my life was turned upside down with parasites which was only the start of the problems. Moana (black) and Lyric (fawn) are both active and a delight, but I think it was too soon because I spent the first three months, mourning Cosette, and then in February, I lost Silas. Having the two puppies did help in keeping my mind off of it - but I still struggle with depression and anxiety. I drink more and don't feel like doing anything. After Covid-19 hit, that was it. I love working from home though.. 



No comments: