2.08.2009

I'm Done

Well, I think I have run the course of my brief interest in politics... I have been let down by everyone - they all lie, and I just don't trust anyone. I have issues that I need to deal with and I can't get involved with anything new right now. I'm slowly deleting all my online presences. I am going back to what I really enjoy and that's music and the odd charity. Politics is off the table for me. the Liberal Party of Canada is not ready for me (nor I for them!). I think I tried to define who I was by getting involved - it isn't me. I think most people I meet will only poke fun at me and not take me serious.

I have some homework to do now, so that's me ranting for today. Perhaps, tomorrow will bring a new challenge that will appeal to who I am?! That doesn't make sense, but when do I ever?

No comments: