8.25.2008

Yahoo! Answers... what a crock of s&^$*!

" Excuse me, but why does your website 'claim to be taking a break' when someone has a asked a question and may be getting a response, and then only to find that - the real reason is that perhaps the person may be deleting the question? I was midway through an answer, when I rec'd this taking a break, and went back in my history only to have the question disappear - don't allow people to retrack questions period. this website if full of stupid questions, its really just another social network - I mean how many people ask questions about personal health details that would indicate some illegal activities happening with this person - its all not right at all."

This was a comment I sent to them about some message I received while trying to respond to one of the many useless questions these morons ask on this website. I can't believe it appears on google, its all nonsense, and I am concerned by some of the questions be posed by these 'young' people. Questions about pregnancy, rape, stealing, diseases, you name it.. it's there. I don't know what Yahoo! is playing at, but this type of forum can be damaging to some who may come across this as a result of a google websearch.

No comments: