4.04.2008

another day....

~ not another dollar that's for sure. I hate being caught in the middle of feuding friends (or co-workers). Its terrible when one is always trying to gain allegiance by all who will listen. I like them both, but when the bickering stopped and they both stopped talking to the other, the true colours can be seen. I am not perfect, but I couldn't work in a hostile environment - the scenario: the two woman were friends, the partners/husbands are friends... one day, Friend A goes out with the other couple and is introduced to some scumbag, and well, to shorten this - she breaks up with the boyfriend of 17 years, and lets the s/b move in after a couple of months, and surprise - surprise, by the end of the year, she's married to him. He's a accused 'woman beater' - I say accused because this is all hearsay. I don't trust him - he gives me the creeps and everyone is convinced he's only out for her dosh. After everything that's happened to her, I really hope that she loves him - because if he fucks her up, she won't have many friends to pick up the pieces when he's thrown in jail or whatever. And if I am wrong, and he really does care and treats her well, then good- I hope he was worth it.

No comments: