2.03.2008

Public Admin & Governance

I am really loving this course! The only problem is that my social life will suffer for a little bit, but by the end of this course, it'll be one certificate, then another year at advance certificate status, and finally, a Bachelor of Arts in Public Administation and Governance. It's all good.

On another note, I may have another roommate again. Not that this is something I am looking forward to, but a little too many purchases over the holidays and probably too generous on my part in paying the bill, I'm just treading water. Those days are over. I need to be focused and I am not going to allow alcohol interfere with anything. I am going back on the exercise regime, not get caught up in mindless jibber by people around me. Driving is going along just fine... I am getting more comfortable behind the wheel and today actually ventured out in busy traffic.

So hello February!

A friend upt and quit his job last week, blasting another friend for being so bossy. He's in Mtl now, but will most likely end up back in Thunder Bay (where coincidently my cousin just gave birth to a baby - at 39/40, not bad! There is hope for me afterall.)

That's all...

No comments: