12.04.2007

america's next top model

I don't know why I continue to watch this show. Every season, same thing - and every season I can't stand Tyra Banks. Last evening's show (a repeat of last weeks) the girls go on go-see's. Of course, one gets lost, at some point three of them are in the same area, and one girl had to wear some sheer skirt and had bright pink underwear on - brilliant, despite being told at ep 1 to wear skin tone undergarments. After it was over, (or maybe it was before?) I watched an interesting CBCNW documentary on Haute Couture. All these 'society woman' discussing why they have closets full of designer vintage garments. What caught my eye was Karl Lagerfeld, he is an absolute genius. I will always remember the time I saw him in Paris, I was too stunned to do anything, but he was getting out of his Range Rover (with entourage) and going into the rue Cambon store. One of these days I will buy something, actually, I really want a trademark Chanel jacket and if I have to save for a year to buy it - I will...

Something like this one, but different, can't locate the picture of it...

No comments: